In Windows 7 we have an explorer shortcut in the superbar which opens up in "Libraries".We always want have a shortcut in Superbar which would Open up in "My Computer".
Here is how to do so :
* First step is to delete that bad Libraries shortcut.
* Right Click On libraries shortcut & choose "Unpin this Program from taskbar".
* In shortcut location type "C:\Windows\explorer.exe shell:MyComputerFolder".
* A shortcut to My computer comes on Your Desktop.
* Now Right Click this icon on desktop and choose "Properties".
* To get My Computer Icon browse to file : "c:\windows\system32\imageres.dll".
* Now Right Click On This Icon & Choose Pin To Taskbar .